main goal of entering in world markets, firstly was for satisfying the
increasing demand that the bee honey has in Europe, always fulfilling
the quality requirements of this market; then, 60% of exported honey is
approximately production characteristic of the company, the rest it is
produced by small and medium Salvadoran beekeepers to which is made
arrive, through a better price paid by its product, the benefits of
being present in international markets.
When arriving our product at these markets is necessary a strict
quality control, from the maintenance stages of the beehive to honey
crop in field; including frequent visits to our suppliers` beehives.
Then, in plant a careful process of cleaning is performed, without
temperature changes, neither other procedures that affect its natural
condition; also, the containers in that we export our honey are
perfectly appropriate for it.
Exporting since 1998 to Europe
• COEXPORT: Corporation of Exporters from El Salvador.
• AFIS Program, Chamber of Commerce of El Salvador.
• Coordination Cadena de Miel de El Salvador
• Natural Honey of Bees, Multiflower type.
Presentation in 300 Kg NET Drums, 20 TM and 21 TM containers.
• Honey Bee.
• Honey Bee and Royal Jelly.
• Honey Bee, Pollen and Royal Jelly.
• Honey Bee, Propollis and Balsam.
Presentation: 350 gms. jars packed in cases of 24 jars.